CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

To You!!!

Hey this is to you !! Look here.. I'm glad that ur darkness has change to lightness ... Honestly !! It feel so good to see u smiling everytime !! (Sweet)But haiz!! I miss the time u called me to share ur problems with me... I miss the time u msg me "Buat Ape tu?" I miss the time u were drunk and was crying... they called me to handle u ..i wipe ur puke and tears with My Shirt sleeve and hand haha still remember tat day!!! Took care of u till morning.. I miss the time u got drunk the second time ... U told someone that u own me alot and also only i can understand u and u were looking for me !!! "HAiz That was Heart touching " Basically what i 'm saying is that i MISS YOU! yes u will say " haha we meet everyday how can u miss me " But its different u see '

It Hurt me alot to see u together with that someone but what can i do ? I'm nobody no more ! U are living ur life now ... Why do u need me anymore right?

I understand that some how ....

I don expect to be a special someone in ur life but the least is that if u see next time just remember that hey thats my good fren!!!thats all i can ask !!1 But thats not what i get !!! I got put away !!! Actually All of them feel it too!!! They felt as if they are been put away too...

Haiz!! Dear !! Ur old enough to think ... I'm Glad that u are happy now... Good Keep it up !!! But just don forget ur old frens !!! that all i have to say !! Sorry if i 'm bothering u with this kind of msg but i just have to post this ...


Much Love faiz

To :You

0 comments: