CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Why "A question that never end"

Haiz Reborn thingy .. it dosen't work... That person is back!!! Now every thing are back on my mind ... but i guess i'm much more stronger now ... yes i still love u but i don want to hurt myself ... anyway just think about it .. after what happened last time .. u expect me to welcome u with my arm around u .? u think i what plastic is it ... For goodness sake i got heart ok..

Haiz I know now u are having problems ... i'm not gonna drag it down here as i already advice u on friendster even tho u don want it but ya thats the least i can do .... and ya if u did't relise u scold me all the dirty words .... think b4 u say .. thats all i got to say .... b4 jatuh balak di diri mu ! Wake up!!! and stand!!! this is not the end ... no matter what life goes on u know .....

I'm alway around if u need help .... u know where to find me ... Don be scared ... i'm hamba allah just like u who is born to help ppl!!

Love Faiz







Anyway ppl hmmm Not much rounchy updates la
Been busy with work and dance .... oh ya talking about dance

I did't make it the finals tho .... hmm ts ok atleast my group had fun ... YEah !!!
More will come !!!


AND To ALL UGLY BITCHES.... Get Off My Tail!!!! I may be quite but not for long !!! This is not a tread but just a warn not to bother me !!!! I don bitch about u so u jolly well do the same !!!


QUESTION TO ALL!!!
Am a Nice guy ?

Why do i always get bad result in most thing i do ?

Is there anything that i need to change ?

Am i FAt ?

Pls reply by posting a TAG at the side of my blog thanks :)

Dare to tag ?Dare to put name... !! Don dare than get lost heheh



Faiz

0 comments: